Thursday, December 29, 2011

Franchisee Profile: Lisa Vince of Danvers, MA


Name: Lisa Vince
Location: Danvers, MA

Lisa Vince joined Fetch! Pet Care to follow her passion--- to help animals and her community. By combining her prior career experience with her love for animals, she is able to assist her clients with personalized and professional pet care. After a career in hospitality, Lisa strives to bring the best customer service to every client by working with them on a personal level.
    
Q: What was your career before franchising?
A: I spent a majority of my career working in the hospitality industry. Based off of that career, I found that I loved working with people and have a passion for customer service.
    
Q: How did you learn about the brand?
A: I learned about Fetch! Pet Care from the woman next door to me who owned a Fetch!Pet Care franchise. It looked like it was successful in the area, and because of my passion for animals and volunteer service, I decided that it would be a great fit for me.

Q: Why did you decide to open your own business?
A: Based on my experience in corporate America and my knowledge and background in customer service, I was interested in owning my own business because I knew I could offer high quality service to my customers. I have also volunteered for several animal shelters in my community, so I wanted to find a way to help animals as a part of my full-time career.

Q: What makes your business different?
A: By listening to our customers and offering personalized service, we’re able to identify their needs and deliver on our promise. Pets are like children –people want the best for them.

Fetch! Pet Care was founded in Berkeley, Calif., in 2002 by Paul Mann, who wanted his pets to remain in his home instead of kenneling them while he traveled. Finding no professional company suitable to the task, Mann started his own firm with the goal of providing as-needed, reliable, and loving care to pets of all kinds. Today, there are more than 3,000 Fetch! professionals operating in 1,500 U.S. communities. FETCH! Pet Care is the nation's largest and most trusted provider of professional pet sitting and dog walking services, serving thousands of pets and pet parents from coast to coast. Made from pet lovers turned business owners, each independently and locally owned Fetch! focuses on taking the stress out of finding a sitter and adding convenience to customer’s lives by doing all of the legwork for you. Fetch! matches you and your pets with the most qualified, experienced pet professional possible. For more information, visit www.fetchpetcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics