Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fetch! Pet Care | Best Pet Ever Contest Winner


Kathy Schmidt is the owner of Sadie, Fetch! Pet Care Best Pet Ever Contest Winner! Sadie is a one and a half years old Brussels/Griffin mix and they live in Kirkwood, WA. Here is a little bit about our winner Sadie!


Q: How old is Sadie?
A: She is one and a half. It feels like we have had her forever and I can’t imagine not having her!

Q: What type of dog is Sadie?
A: Sadie is a Brussels/Griffin mix. She has a beard like a Brussels.

Q: How did you come to own Sadie?
A: My husband and I adopted her about 5 months ago from Ginger’s Pet Rescue in Seattle. They rescue dogs from CA and fly them to Seattle. They do this because there is a higher percentage of kills shelters in CA. She’s really smart and very sweet. She’s learning a ton of new tricks.

Q: What is your favorite past time with Sadie?
A: My favorite past time with Sadie is walking. I feel more connected to the city because of our walks. She loves to go on long walks, except when it's raining. I had to get her a little rain coat because she is terrified of walking in the rain!

Q: How did you first learn about Fetch! Pet Care?
A: One of my friends owns a Fetch! Pet Care. When my husband and I got Sadie, we had a trip that was planned a year previous, but we didn’t want to leave Sadie at the kennel or the vet.  We wanted her to be at home so I looked up pet services and a couple of coworkers told me about Fetch! We have used Georgia, one of our favorite sitters, quite a few times now.

Q: What do you do for a living?
A: I am graphic designer in Seattle. My husband works in Kirkland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics